One Million Pasta’s Terms & Conditions
("Conditions of Entry”)
One Million Pasta’s
Etto Retail Store No. 1 Pty Ltd ABN 50 381 665 807, 261 Clarendon Street South Melbourne VIC 3205
Period:The Promotion will starton 01/11/21 and end when the ‘Millionth Bowl of Pasta’ is sold (which is anticipated to be in November 2021).
Entry is only open to VIC residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
All customers who order a bowl of pasta (includes baked pasta) from an Etto Italian Pasta Bar in Victoria (“Participating Restaurants”) will automatically be in the running to win the prize (as outlined below). For the sake of clarity, both in-venue orders and take away/home delivery orders will be eligible.
Entrants will be considered for the prize for each qualifying order made during the Promotional Period.
The customer deemed to order the ‘Millionth Bowl of Pasta’ from a Participating Restaurant (according to the Promoter’s records) will be declared the winner and will receive the prize outlined below.
The winning customer will be notified at the time they submit or collect their order (or in the case the winner has submitted a home delivery order, at the time of delivery).
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $7,300.00
The prize is a year’s worth of free pasta and pizza from any Etto restaurant (in Victoria).
The prize allows the winner to claim one free bowl/serve of pasta or a pizza each day for a year (from the time the prize is awarded).
Number of this prize:
Up to AUD$7,300.00 (depending on the items ordered throughout the year)
Further Prize Details:
The prize is subject to the following conditions:
- Only one (1) pasta or pizza dish can be redeemed per day (i.e. the prize cannot be stockpiled and multiple items redeemed on the one day);
- The prize only covers regular menu pasta/pizza items and does not include any of the following items: drinks, sides, salads, desserts, add-ons, upsize options or items from the specialty artisan range (or any other items, as specified by the Promoter. The winner can opt to include these excluded items/options with their order, however, these must be paid for by the winner.
- The prize must be redeemed over consecutive days (unless otherwise indicated in writing by the Promoter);
- The prize is not redeemable on days that Etto restaurants are closed (including Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day);
- If the winner does not redeem the prize on a particular day, the winner forfeits the prize for that day;
- The prize can be redeemed for dine-in or takeaway but cannot be redeemed via home delivery (or through a third party service provider/meal delivery service);
- In the case that all Etto restaurants are closed for a day or longer as a result of any COVID-19 related shutdowns, the Promoter will extend the prize redemption period by the corresponding number of days;
- The prize redemption period will not be extended for any reason other than as set out above;
- The prize can only be redeemed by the winner (unless approved in writing by the Promoter); and
- The Promoter will liaise with the winner to discuss the full details of how the prize will be awarded and provided.
- The winning customer will be notified at the time they submit or collect their order (or in the case of home delivery orders, at the time of delivery).
- The winner will be published on the Promoter’s social media pages within 7 days of the judging.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into and claiming a prize in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Restaurants, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- If the winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim the prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they will forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- The prize is not exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If the prize (or portion of the prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- Entrants' personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal information will be stored on the Promoter's database. The Promoter may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant electronically. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Entrants can contact the Promoter for information about how they may access, update and seek correction of the personal information the Promoter holds about them and how the entrant may complain about any potential breach by the Promoter of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other Australian privacy laws and how such complaints will be dealt with. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to submit their order and participate in this Promotion and may disclose the entrants' personal information to third parties including its contractors and agents, prize suppliers and service providers to assist in conducting this Promotion. If the entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a prize in the Promotion. Personal information collected from entrants will not be disclosed to any entity located outside of Australia.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part any element of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.